9/5/08

Revival

Hope Center of Redding is in revival right now and it's going awesome. It's only the 3rd night and it's been incredible. We still have like another week and a half..unless god moves on the preacher to stay longer..which I doubt. Which by the way, the preacher for the revival is Bro. Stephen Barker..I'm not sure where he's from but I heard he's the western district youth secretary. He's an awesome preacher. I know that by the end of this 2 week revival, lives are going to be changed, there are going to be commitments made, and our church is not going to go back to where it came from. Yes, just like any other church, we may go through a dry spell once in awhile, but I know that we're not going to let the devil take over our church and the youth anymore. We're ready to fight back.

So, so far, revival has been great. Not what I expected at all. So keep Hope Center of Redding in your prayers if you read this.

P.S.
Quick little question..I'd actually like some feedback on it too.

True or False:
Everyone prays differently?


I vote true, unfortunately many people forget that and if your not praying with your hands up in the air, your not doing it right. I know that by putting your hands up you are surrendering to God, but there is nothing wrong with just praying in your pew. You can get just as good a blessing there as you can in the altar.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Kadee Sullivan said...

I am happy to hear about your revival! About the praying thing, i vote true, because every one has a different relationship with God, and everyone has a certain way to talk to him. Some are loud and some are quieter, it doesnt mean one outs the other. I think as long as you are praying sincerly thats what matters.

~Kadee

Abigail said...

Hey Kadee,
Thanks..it's been great.

And ya, that's true. Thanks for your input.
:)