3/24/09

Dreams & Reality

Last night I had a dream that a demon attacked me.
Call me crazy, but it was really scary.
In the dream, it was trying to kill me, and I was crying out to God to save me.
It kept trying to suffocate me, and was holding me down. I couldn't really see around me to see what was happening, I just remember everything was pretty dark..but I could feel the presence of something, and it wasn't a good feeling.
That's all I can really say about it, I don't really remember the specifics, but I know I was terrified.
Finally, I woke up screaming, and I couldn't move. It felt like my arms were being held down but I didn't see anything, and I was praying for God to forgive me and to save me, again.
It was weird because I was awake while I was doing this.
Luckily no one was home, because with all the screaming, they might've had me committed.
Maybe I was just paralyzed with fear, I'm not sure.

I want to know if dreams can become reality?
Like, when you're dreaming of something, but then you wake up, and it's actually happening.
Or am I just completely insane?

What are your thoughts on this?
Feedback would be amazing because this is consuming my mind and it's driving me crazy.

2 comments:

Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

Agghh I don't know about the dream becoming reality... But Demons is one thing I do not want to dream about or have encounters with. That freaks me out even more than having to face a break in in something or worse with a guy, cause its like in the spiritual sense. Oh wow I'm getting goose bumps thinking about it lol. I have had dreams that I was confronted about things in my life and I felt like it was God trying to speak to me when I woke up. I just know that if you even have an inkling that it was God trying to reach you I would not hesitate to do what you know is right!

Abigail said...

ya I can't think about demons without freaking out, which causes me to stay up all night, but it helps because it leads me to read my bible..ya I know...nerd-issh..lol.
Well, on my post on decisions (the last one you commented on), well, that whole ordeal, I made my decision, so I'm not sure if it was God that was trying to reach me.
I know it's possible, but there would be no reason because I'm not straying anymore.
I dunno..it's just soo confusing.
I haven't had that type of dream in years, so it kinda just took me by shock, especially since things have been changing in my life.
Or maybe that's why, i dunno, never mind. I'm just rambling again..lol.
Well thanks for leaving a comment!
:)