11/5/09

Wowza!

So, I totally forgot I had a blog until I talked to someone tonight that mentioned it.
hah! how sad.

Sooo..updates! Ready? Here we go!
I'm 19, going on 20 in 2 months (wow I'm getting old!)
still single..shocking! (not really..lol)
currently looking for work in a town where no one is hiring..laame right?
I currently attend Hope Center of Redding (sortov..(dont ask)) but once I get a job, I'm transfering to chico to go to Butte College and probably start going to church there.
I have NOO idea what I want to do yet and that drives me insane.
I left church about a year ago, but recently just started coming back.
I'm realizing now that that had to be the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life.
But I learned the BIGGEST lesson that I could ever learn from just that one tiny year and am soo thankful God never left my side while I was being stupid the whole time.
It's been once insane, disgusting year and now it's almost over and time to say hello to 2010 (which I can't wait for!)
hm..what else?
basically, life is changing for me and i can't wait to see the outcome of it.
I'm not even the least bit worried because I know that God is there and he'll direct my every move.
I'm bringing in, and taking out certain people and things in my life.
and learning not to sweat the small stuff.
Pretty much, I'm just an ordinary girl on the verge of being spectacular.
If you've made it this far, then wow, you must be pretty bored.
so here are some pics from over the year to entertain you.
p.s. comments make me smile *hint hint* :)









the sundial bridge turned pink for breast cancer awareness month.
soo amazingg! ♥



okayy, I'll post more pics soon..the pic uploader thing just freaked out on me and stopped working..blah how laame.

2 comments:

Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

Hey Abigail, I didn't know you were wanting to attend Butte and go to Chico. That would be awesome if it wall works out!!! Where are you looking for a job at? In what city?

Abigail said...

hey girl, ya right now I'm looking for a job here in redding and then once i have enough money and able to move I'm gonna try to get transfered to chico.
thanks :)
I'm hoping it'll all work out too.