11/8/09

Currently:



Ready to kill someone.
bahahahahh! that's not creepy at all!
Okay..I'm not actually going to kill someone, oh man I can't even think about that without getting creeped out so now worries.
but seriously, when someone is really doing their best to ruin your reputation (and it's working), what do you do?
I don't really expect anyone to comment this, but really needing to get this out.
I'm gonna be honest and say the last 7 months have been complete hell!
Pretty much, if you've heard anything, then this is what I'll say to you:

I SAID NO. THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!
AND EVEN THO I SURVIVED IT DOES NOT MEAN IT WAS EVER OKAY!


But what sucks, people who hear about it don't know the actual story so my name is getting dragged thru mud like crazy because of this jerk.
Should I talk to this guy who is currently ruining me or just ignore it and let God take care of it?

Note To Self:
Revenge may seem sweet, but it's NOT the answer.
Guess I'll have to repeat that to myself every day.
lol
Feedback, Yo?

No comments: